This website provides the Company's employees with a confidential way to report concerns about:
- Wrongdoing with respect to accounting, internal accounting controls or internal auditing matters (an “Accounting Allegation”)
- Retaliation against any employee or other person who makes, in good faith, an Accounting Allegation (a “Retaliatory Act”)
In addition to any other avenue available, any employee of the Company may, in his or her sole discretion, report to the Audit Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors or the Company’s General Counsel, openly or confidentially and/or anonymously, any Accounting Allegation or Retaliatory Act:
- in writing to La Quinta Holdings Inc., Attn: Audit Committee or General Counsel, 909 Hidden Ridge, Suite 600, Irving, Texas 75038;
- by calling the Company’s Whistleblower Hotline at 1- 866-548-6071 at any time; or
- by accessing the website of the Company’s independent service provider using one of the links below:
Any other interested party may report to the Audit Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors, the Company’s General Counsel or the Company’s Whistleblower Hotline any Accounting Allegation or Retaliatory Act. Any such report must be accompanied by the name of the person submitting the report.
The telephone hotline and website are managed by an outside, independent service provider and allow any employee or other interested party of the Company and its subsidiaries to make a report. Employees are able to submit a report on an anonymous and confidential basis and are therefore not required to divulge their names.