- What stock exchange is La Quinta common stock traded on and what is its ticker symbol?
- La Quinta’s Shares are currently traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “LQ”.
- How do I invest in La Quinta common stock?
- La Quinta’s common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or financial institution that offers brokerage services. La Quinta does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does La Quinta have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- La Quinta does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment plan.
- Who serves as the registrar and transfer agent for La Quinta?
- Computershare Trust Company is the registrar and transfer agent for La Quinta’s common stock Computershare Trust Company is available to resolve problems related to unpaid dividends, lost, destroyed or stolen certificates, as well as to facilitate name and address changes.
The toll-free phone number for Computershare Trust Company is (800) 621-7825.
Please visit www.computershare.com for more information.
Computershare Investor Services
P.O. Box 43078,
Providence, RI 02940-3078
United States of America
- What is La Quinta’s fiscal year?
- La Quinta uses a fiscal year that aligns with the calendar year, ending on December 31st.
- How can I obtain copies of financial information for La Quinta?
- Most of La Quinta’s reports and financial filings can be retrieved from the News Releases, Financial Reports or SEC Filings sections of this website at this page. They can also be accessed via the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) website at www.sec.gov. If you would like information emailed or mailed to you, you can submit your request at the Information Request section of this website.
- How do I contact La Quinta Investor Relations?
- The investor relations department can be reached by phone at 214-492-6896 and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does La Quinta have a direct stock purchase plan?
- No, you may purchase shares of La Quinta common stock through a brokerage account.
- How do I become a La Quinta Franchisee?
- If you are interested in becoming a La Quinta franchisee, please click here for more information.
- When was La Quinta founded?
- La Quinta was founded in 1968.
- Where is La Quinta’s headquarters?
- La Quinta’s headquarters is located at 909 Hidden Ridge, Suite 600, Irving, TX, 75038.
- When did La Quinta become a public company?
- La Quinta began its first full year of operations as a public company in April 2014 and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on April 9, 2014.
- What was the price of La Quinta’s initial public offering?
- The offering price was $17.00 per share.